- This event has passed.
Music Festival “Fête de la Musique”
21 June 2017| Free
Music Festival “Fête de la Musique” – activities and concerts organised by the Monaco City Hall and the staff of the Espace Léo Ferré on Wednesday 21 June, Principauté de Monaco.
This event is free and open to all amateur artists but also to professional participants. It mixes all musical genres and is aimed at all audiences. Several districts of Monaco are then animated throughout the day by local groups who register with the Espace Léo Ferré.
On this occasion, a stage is set up in the Port of Monaco and hosts in the evening the big concert of the Festival with famous artists such as Kana, Sinsemilia, Marcel and his orchestra, Pep’s, Sergent Garcia…
Concerts are free.
• Rue Caroline : from 10h to 12h – concert by GOLDEN JAZZ BAND, Dixieland
• Rue Caroline : from 13h to 14h – concert by MERRY MOOD, Jazz
• Square Gastaud : from 11h to 13h – concert by l’ORCHESTRE MUNICIPAL DE JAZZ, Jazz
• Square Gastaud : from 15h to 16h – concert by CONVOI D’ANGES HEUREUX, Pop Rock
• Square Gastaud : from 16h30 to 17h30 – concert by VIOD, Rock
• Square Gastaud : from 18h to 19h – concert by LEEPS, Pop Rock
• Place du Marché : from 17h to 18h30 – concert by GOOD TIMES FOUNDATION, Funk Rock
• Place du Marché : from 19h to 20h – concert by l’Orchestre des Carabiniers du Prince, Variété
• Allée Lazare Sauvaigo : from 18h30 to 21h00 – concert by HIGHWOOD, Pop Rock.
BOULEVARD DES MOULINS
• Place des Moulins : from 12h to 13h – concert by DEDICATE, Pop Rock
• Place des Moulins : from 18h to 20h – concert by 4Swing#, Jazz
• Roses des vents: from 12h to 13h – concert by PRINCESSE DE NUIT, Rock
• Roses des vents : from 15h30 to 16h30 – concert by SUSPICIOUS MINDS, Rock Sixties
• Roses des vents : de 17h30 to 19h00 – concert by group DULUMBA du Centre de la Jeunesse Princesse Stéphanie, percussions.
PORT DE MONACO – GRAND CONCERT :
Concert by DELUXE with 1st part, Big Junior.