- This event has passed.
Olive Festival in Nice
22 April 2017
Olive Festival (Fête de l’Olive) on Saturday, April 22 from 10 am to 5:30 pm in Nice.
The Maison de l’Environnement in Nice organized on Saturday the 22nd of April the Olive Festival, the opportunity to share a family day under the sign of discovery and biodiversity!
A symbol of the sunny and warm South, the olive is an exciting fruit whose history is lost with time… Produced on our soil, gold of the Mediterranean, jewel of the kitchen of Nice, the olive invites to all our meals, hides many benefits and must therefore be the object of all the attentions.
An appointment not to be missed.
– Bar with olive oil (all day): come and learn about the olive oil tasting and discover the typical French olive oil – Animated by AFIDOL
– Conferences – debates from 2pm
– Sale of olive products AOP Nice, information (on the olive trade union of Nice, technical advice on the size of the olive tree, …)
– Photographic exhibitions and old materials
– Many workshops for all: crown of olive branch, make-up, cosmetics, cooking, initiation to culinary photography, drawing…