- This event has passed.
3rd Gala of the Monegasque Association for Latin America (AMLA)
June 12 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm€5000
The Monegasque Association for Latin America (AMLA) in collaboration with the David Rothschild FondaMental Foundation welcomes guests to its third Gala, Our Story of Consciousness, Connection & Balance, in celebration of Life and Earth that will be held on June 12 at the Yacht Club of Monaco.
Consciousness, connection and balance is all it takes – Let AMLA show you how! Live Latin music and tribal ancestral shows, interactive talks by experts in the fields of science, mind, body and soul, nature sounds and decoration as well Latin America flavors and colors.
- Short film (7min), produced by AMLA, our earth is speaking to us from within: “I am talking to you, listen to me; I am here, look at me even if you cant see me yet” – open your eyes, I cant do this for you!
- Interactive presentations by our experts in the fields of scientific research by FondaMental Fondation Suisse; Shamanism and body activation by Sabah Ramani; discover the concepts of Energy Transformation and the Law of Attraction by Dame Marie Diamond; experience the universal language, MUSIC by Olivier Covo and learn how Virtual Reality is applied to treating compulsive behavior by Katerina Schilter – for more information, contacts, links and literature pls send us an email to email@example.com.
- Tribal and modern dance shows representing the four elements: water, air, fire and earth.
- Latin American Life band and taxi dancers to get you shaking and dancing.
- Charity auction of unique experiences and positive art including life painting reproducing the beautiful energy we will create at the event.
- Latin American menu.
Charitable donations will go to The David de Rothschild FondaMental Fondation Suisse, who applies multidisciplinary studies and comprehensive solutions to treatment and diagnosis of mental conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress and compulsive repetitive behavior.
Yacht Club de Monaco, Saturday June 12th @ 8pm
Price: Tables of ten at 5’000 EUR
Dress code: glamorous and elegant