- This event has passed.
“Festivities at the Exotic Garden” for children
June 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am - June 3, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
“Festivities at the Exotic Garden” — activities for children (pony rides, make up stall, etc.) and sale and exhibition of cacti from Saturday 2 June to Sunday 3 June, Jardin Exotique.
Many animations will be accessible for the younger ones on presentation of the entrance ticket:
– Pony rides (entrance ticket entitles one tour) from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 14.30 to 6 pm
– Mini-golf and giant wooden games from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
– Make-up stand from 10 pm to 2 pm on Saturday and from 2 pm to 6 pm on Sunday
– … And a novelty this year: a great interactive game, Learn-O, to seduce new generations – from 3 years! (Opening hours: from 10am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm)
In parallel, the highlight of the event this year, the opportunity to discover the exclusive and free greenhouses of the new Botanical Center. Indeed, the Exotic Garden offers guided tours during these two days at 9am, 11am, 3pm and 5pm (upon prior registration by mail or phone, within the limits of available seats).
In addition to the events, visitors are offered succulent plants for sale and good advice on their maintenance will also be present during the event.
Finally, to satisfy botanic enthusiasts and collectors, two conferences are planned on programme on Saturday, June 2 in the room Marcel Kroenlein:
– 14h30: “The North American xerophytes for cold climate” by Alexis Maïa
– 16h30: “Retrospective” by Jean Marie Solichon