- This event has passed.
September 17 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
8th edition of Monaco Trott’n’Roll is organized by the Flavien Foundation on September 17, 2022 from 9 am to 6 pm at Les Jardins d’Apolline and Allee Sauvaigo.
“TOGETHER, LET’S SAVE LIVES”
(whether through scientific research or with first aid gestures)
We need all the good intentions possible (individuals, companies) because it doesn’t only happen to others, believe me….
This edition of Trott’n’Roll will honor firefighters from the Principality. They will be present together with the French colleagues of the UDSP06 to practice first aid and with the Monegasque Red Cross.
New in 2022: a beautiful gourmet refreshment bar in family mode.
– Electric bikes from Lenny’s e-moto (currently at the port).
– Ephemeral Tattoos
There will always be the flagship activities:
– Inflatable structures
– Turn everything upside down
– Skate park
– Lightsabers & Star Wars
– Runs with historic bikers from the Rebels Riders Monaco – HdMC – Appaloosa Riders – Club Indian MC and many more
– A magnificent parade 1 biker + 1 child: set up from 2:30 p.m. to head towards the Place du Palais for a photo stop and a beautiful route through town… with perhaps a surprise as well.
– 4 wonderful cosplayers and so many more.
Meet on Promenade Honoré II and Allée Lazare Sauvaigo
From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Ribbon cutting with the authorities is at 11 a.m.