- This event has passed.
Summer Vacation at the Oceanographic Museum
June 29, 2020 - August 31, 2020
From June 29 to August 31, the Monaco Oceanographic Museum organizes many events set in compliance with all necessary sanitary measures. The flagship event will be the interactive exhibition Immersion (ImmerSEAve).
Starting July 18, the Oceanographic Museum will give you a unique opportunity to get to know the Great Barrier Reef, which is one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
The summer animation program will also include:
- visits to the tactile pool for a closer acquaintance with its inhabitants;
- interactive visits to the Explorez exhibition with a log-book;
- watching movies in virtual reality with ImmerSEAve 360 °
- screenings of documentaries about the inhabitants of the planet
- photo exhibitions
- animal feeding sessions
- RDV coral fluorescent room
Additional information is available by phone +377 93 15 36 00 or on the website of the Oceanographic Museum.