Finally, it is essential to avoid risky situations and to respect a few simple barrier gestures:
– wash your hands regularly or disinfect them with a hydroalcoholic product,
– avoid touching your face,
– when greeting, do it without shaking hands or kissing,
– cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a single-use handkerchief,
– air rooms as often as possible.
These few simple habits can have a very effective impact in limiting the spread of the virus and therefore protect the most vulnerable people.
For more information on Covid-19 and the health situation, please visit www.covid19.mc