Insofar as the favourable evolution of the health situation is confirmed, H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince has decided to continue with the simplification of the health system as proposed by the Prince’s Government after consultation with the Conseil National.
Starting Monday, March 7:
* Removal of the obligation to wear a mask at school, for both students and teachers. In the recent past, masks could be removed during recess or during indoor school sports practice; it can now be removed in class as well.
* Reopening of night establishments (according to a concerted health protocol this week with professionals.)
* Modification of the protocol for the isolation of family contact cases for vaccinated persons. Specifically, a vaccinated contact case living in the same household as the positive case will no longer be excluded (neither from school nor from professional activities ) as soon as he obtains a negative result in a PCR or antigenic test, carried out on D0 or D+1. He will nevertheless have to carry out a self-test on D3, then a PCR test on D5 or D7.
* Abolition of the health pass requirement for personnel working on construction sites.
As of Monday, March 14:
* Abolition of the obligation to present a health pass, both for users or customers, and for employees, in all sectors, except in health establishments and collective accommodation structures for the elderly. The personnel covered by the Law of September 20, 2021, however, remain subject to the vaccination obligation.
* Removal of the obligation to wear a mask in any outdoor place.
Finally, the Prince’s Government recalls that the rules concerning the wearing of masks indoors remain unchanged, in particular in places open to the public or on public transport.