Discover the Mini Pavilion at Port Hercule twinned with the wonders of the Monaco Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai
On Friday October 8th, the inauguration ceremony of the Mini Pavilion at Port Hercule was held in the presence of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco, Albert Croesi, Commissioner General of the Monegasque Pavilion and an official delegation.
In parallel, in Dubai, His Excellency Reem Ebrahim Al Hashimy, Director of Expo 2020 Dubai and Minister of International Cooperation in the United Arab Emirates came to participate in this event. The Sovereign and His Excellency were able, for the first time on this occasion, to exchange “live” interactively between Dubai and Monaco.
The Expo 2020 Dubai Universal Exhibition, whose theme is “connect minds, build the future”, aims to foster knowledge sharing, encourage innovation and promote sustainable development.
It is with this in mind that these two interactive “communication benches” were installed. They constitute a real bridge between the United Arab Emirates and the Principality. During the 6 months of the Expo, Monegasque visitors and users can meet and discuss in a fun and original way. The Mini Pavilion, accessible to all, is open every day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Port Hercule in Monaco!
Reminder of what the Monaco Mini Pavilion is:
A twin of the Monaco Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai is present at Port Hercule in Monaco from October 8, 2021 to March 31, 2022. It allows users of the Principality to familiarize themselves with the operation to promote Monaco in its many facets at the Dubai Universal Exhibition.
This presence is possible thanks to the provision of a space on Quai Albert Ier by the Monaco City Hall as well as a structure provided by by the Automobile Club de Monaco.
This Mini-Pavilion houses:
– An interactive bench, connected to the one installed in the scenographic space called “the garden of opportunities” of the Monegasque Pavilion in Dubai.
– A model of the Monaco Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai.
– 3 augmented reality headsets that allow the general public to visit all areas of the Monegasque Pavilion from the port of Monaco.
– A Pavilion product sales area with branded items and Monaco 360° limited editions
– A screen with joystick to control digital imagery and learn about the work of the Société Monégasque d’Electricité et du Gaz.