NOW AVAILABLE: “Communicating the Environment to Save the Planet”, by Maurizio Abbati
We congratulate our journalist Maurizio Abbati for the coming out of his book with the foreword of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco and Stefano Zunarelli, Transportation, Air and Maritime Lawyer and Law Professor at Bologna University.
Communicating the Environment to Save the Planet
A Journey into Eco-Communication
- Various case-studies and best practices help the readers to increase their Eco-awareness.
- 22 Interviews with professionals in their original languages and in English translation in the appendix, stimulate curiosity and allow the readers to investigate Eco-communication issues from different points of view.
- Numerous social and web links make the manual an original “platform” constantly open to dialogue.
- The book, based on authoritative sources and reports, is an excellent preparatory and interdisciplinary academic tool intended for IGCSE students or university students, scholars, professionals and anyone who would like to know more on the matter.
Maurizio Abbati – Short Biography
– He graduated in Law at the Alma Mater Studiorum of Bologna (Italy) and in International Commercial Law and Maritime Navigation, preparing his thesis in London (Advanced Legal Studies) and Southampton University
– He got two Second Level Masters’ Degrees in: 1. International Relations – 2. Environment and Sustainable Development.
– He attended many workshops and seminars in different European Universities: Lund (Sweden); Helsinki (Finland); Paris (France); Barcelona (Spain).
– He held conferences and courses on Environmental Communication on Sustainability in different languages (English, French,
Spanish and Italian).
– He has been working for several years as multilingual professional journalist mainly in the Principality of Monaco.
1st ed. 2019, 440 pp.
To get hardcover or eBook please visit